Re: "Common software" (was: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal)

On Sun, Sep 14, 2003 at 10:41:33AM +0200,
 Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> wrote
 a message of 22 lines which said:

> He, that's really a nice term. I like it at first sight much more than
> "free software" or "open source software".
>
> (I'm a German, but may have read too many english books.)

It is nice in French, too, and it carries the memory of many important
historical events ("La Commune" was the name of the first elected
public body in Paris during the French Revolution).