Re: Some licensing questions regarding celestia

Glenn Maynard <g_deb@zewt.org> writes:

> > I can't promise I'll remember on every message.
>
> What he's asking for is the list policy default.  You know this.  If you
> won't fix your mailer, you'll continue to get complaints.  :)

I didn't object to his complaint.

A good solution, rather than looking for the assignment of blame, is
for everyone to help solve it.

Debian has a different policy than is standard elsewhere.  I would
love a way for my emacs to automatically tell, but frankly, I don't
have the time to set it up myself.  If someone can give me a snippet
for gnus, I'm happy to give it a shot.

Thomas