Re: ASP loophole - where is the line

On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 05:44:29AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 16, 2003 at 03:48:04PM +0100, Henning Makholm wrote:
> > That's sidestepping the issue. Now: In which of Mark's cases should
> > Joe be forced to give his program to the upstrem author, Debian, the
> > FSF, or the government?
>
> I don't see any problems with him being required to present it on request
> to some particular person/group in any of the cases, as long as the
> requests aren't unduly unreasonable.

What does that mean?  What's your definition of "unduly unreasonable"?

Would you care to share some "pet tests" with us that would help us to
better understand what you think of as "unduly unresonable", versus the
preferable (I suppose) "duly unresonable"?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Don't use nuclear weapons to
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     troubleshoot faults.