Re: PHPNuke license

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 05:05:50PM -0500, David Turner wrote:
> Sure, and I don't see a problem considering them interactive.  Now, I
> guess you could say grep responds to SIGKILL being sent, but that *does*
> seem far-fetched.

Poor example; in most Unices, if you put the SIGKILL smackdown on a
program, it doesn't even know what hit it.  :)

A more appropriately gray analogy would be any signal that *can* be
trapped.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     It just seems to me that you are
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     willfully entering an arse-kicking