Re: [mool@oce.nl: Re: Debian license (was: GTK)]

On Wed, Jan 13, 1999 at 01:45:15PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Anthony Towns wrote:
> > What does the `in any way' mean in the above?
> I'm assuming email, fax, phone, snail-mail, smoke signals, telepathy, ie
> the usual.

(In particular, why do those three words need to be there?)

> > doesn't quite meet exemption 3.a.ii.3 in Ian's DFSGv2 (which requires
> > a 3 year or less time limit)
> Bah, that one seems to have been expired from my archives by now. Could
> someone please send me a copy of it?

http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-devel-9811/msg02391.html

Cheers,
aj

(search the -legal archives for Decemeber for Bruce's message commenting
on it, the URL is in Raul's message immediately beforehand. Or at least,
that's the not-so-URL I use. :)