Re: pcmcia

> I didn't say Sarge, I said Testing. He said Testing. Once Sarge is
> branched off, Testing will become completely unreliable and remain so
> for an unpredictable period.

My theory is to stick with unstable until I get it working, then go to
testing until sarge is released and then stick to stable.

I don't update nightly so odds are good that my old testing will be the
new stable.

But we all get the idea.

I'm running either testing or unstable on everything and have 2.6 kernels
on all.  So I believe the conversation still applies here if my notebook
is on testing or unstable.