Re: pcmcia

I didn't say Sarge, I said Testing. He said Testing. Once Sarge is
branched off, Testing will become completely unreliable and remain so
for an unpredictable period.

Unstable has the latest kernels, which I took from his note to be a
prerequisite. It also works quite well. It's "unstable" aspect merely
means that updates aught to be done carefully and manually. If it
doesn't work well for you, such is life.

I agree with you that Sarge is well past due. Sure I have opinions
about how the installer could have been done that would have saved
many months, but I'm neither a developer nor major contributor. I
must, like the rest of us mere users, allow these volunteers to do
what they see fit to deliver something they are satisfied with. I am
pleased they do it at all.

In the mean time, I will recommend what works for the environment that
is being asked about.

Curt-

On Tuesday 26 October 2004 10:24, Derek Broughton was heard to say:

--
September 11th, 2001
planning advocates in American history