Re: wireless network problems

Hi Tim,

Hope all is well.

Mate, you'll probably need to take a look at the madwifi project at sf.net
to get the Gold card working (assuming it's operating with the Atheros
chipset). I've got the 802.11/a/b/g gold card (miniPCI) and it works fine
with this driver.

Kernel wise, you'll need any 2.4.x kernel (check the madwifi docs), with it's
associated headers so you can build the necessary madwifi kernel modules.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Marcus