Re: 2.6.0 Kernel, Lost Keyboard and Mouse

> Managed to actually get a copy of the 2.6.0 kernel to boot - it was next to
> useless, but it booted! (With acpi=off   -- havent tried with acpi on yet,
> that is my test for this morning ;))

Compiled with acpi on, and I loose keyboard + mouse. If I use acpi=off, both
work as expected. Strangely, with acpi disabled, i need to leave off the
acpi=off otherwise my mouse doesnt work ...

Anyone have any ideas on what to try in order to get acpi to behave? Would be
nice, considering its a laptop etc.

Andy