Re: wooky->potato

On Sun, Sep 09, 2001 at 03:04:28PM +0100, Vivek wrote:
> Er. I just added the woody lines to my sources.list and did an
>
> apt-get update
> apt-get dist-upgrade
>
> It churned on for a while - occasionally dist upgrade seemed to get a bit
> confused and claim it had finished when it neded to do more stuff, but I
> just issued another dist-upgrade and it picked up where it left off. Had to
> do that about twice, iirc, but apart from that it was pretty hassle free.

This is essentially what I did and what happened to me but two boxes
converted from potato to woody (for the need of XF4.1) and they are
running sweeeeeeeeeeetly. :)

--
CaT        "As you can expect it's really affecting my sex life. I can't help
           it. Each time my wife initiates sex, these ejaculating hippos keep