collection of links to debian-howto's and irc-#

Hi folks,

I started to set up a collection of links to howtos of debian-laptop users. It would be really nice, if some more people would be interested in being linked.

The adress is: www.linux-services.net

Don't be deceived by "services". It is definitely _not_ a commercial site and there are _no_ banners at all.

Please tell me, if you wish also a frameless version of this site. I will do this.

I have also started an IRC channel on IRCnet called #debian-laptop for information interchange especially for debian-users with laptops.

Thanks and much greetings,

Bernard :-)
IhrName@web.de, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de