Laptop suggestions

Hello there!

I have a very brief question. I'm not that familiar at all with
Debian, I used it a while back, although not a lot, and I certainly
qualify as a GNU/Linux neophyte. Enough with the introduction.
Anyway, I've as of yet never used Debian on a laptop, and I'm
looking into picking up laptop computer, and I'm wondering if you
have any suggestions as to what I might want to pick up -- more
along the lines of manufacturers whose computers work well with the
latest version of Debian, rather than just the latest spiffy models,
since I'm not sure what I can afford.

Any personal experiences, or anything at all would be very helpful.

Pax.

--
Jonne  (mailto:jonne@sandnet.se) [25878630]

http://www.mookid.iwarp.com

Praise 'Bob'! Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!

http://www.geekcode.com