Re: Laptop suggestions

Bruce Perens claims that HP will now ship laptops with Debian installed (previously they just did RedHat, I guess) although I think they all have winmodems, which, from my experience is a definite hassle. It might be worth calling them to find out more.

ck

I have a very brief question. I'm not that familiar at all with
Debian, I used it a while back, although not a lot, and I certainly
qualify as a GNU/Linux neophyte. Enough with the introduction.