Re: Laptop suggestions

Hi.

I just got myself a Toshiba 3440CT. It's in the ultraportable category,
which means that it comes without internal cdrom or floppy. Getting
everything to run has been somewhat tricky.

Your email suggest that you live in Sweden so you might want to get the
machine from http://www.inwarehouse.se  for about 13000 SEK. I've used
them a couple of times before this purchase and they've never given me any
trouble.

--
oivvio polite

cell +46 (0)709 30 40 30 / phone +46 (0)8 669 64 18 / fax +46 (0)8 84 00 18
varvsgatan 10A / s-117 29 stockholm / sweden