Re: IBM Thinkpad

Hi there,

> I haven't rebooted in weeks, I just use suspend to disk all the time.
> One added advantage on my Vaio is that suspend to RAM stops my network
> card from working, suspend to disk does not.

I use a Vaio too and I have been having this network card problem with
suspend to RAM. When I got the VAIO it didn't seem to have the final
partition for suspend to DISK so I assumed that it was handled
elsewhere, at least it appeared to suspend when in Windows. Is there
anyway to find out if the suspend in Windows is just a suspend to RAM
instead of suspend to DISK ?