irda-utils development.

I made irda-utils package. At first, it is a lazy package because it
is my private package. However, now I am refining quality of the
package to contribute Debian.

After that, I am facing some problems...

1. IrDA related devices could not make by MAKEDEV script.

As far as I know, IrDA related devices are not official major/minor
device number. Probably, it is the reason that MAKEDEV can't handle
them.
Currently, my package uses mknod command to create them. But it is not
satisfied the Debian Policy.

2. Which commands do we need?

At the moment, I selected irmanager and irattach only. Some commands
require X and Gnome.
I think at least irdadump and irdaping are maybe necessary.
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok@daionet.gr.jp