Problems with PCMCIA netcard

	I am having trouble configuring a PCMCIA network card.  I read the Howto
and everything and I am stumped.   I have a 3Com Model 3CXFE575BT .  I tried
using the 3c575.cb driver but it didn't work.  I also have a 3cCFE575BT-D (I
think it has a -d because it's from Dell, I think)  I guess it's suppose to
work with the same driver.
	I get the beeps, it say's it detected but not configured.  It fails when it
tries to get "dev" info ????  Can anyone shed some light on this situation?