Re: Traducción de páginas de manual

El sáb., 10 oct. 2020 21:10, Marcos Fouces <marcos@debian.org> escribió:

I have interest in translate/review manpages of sections 1,5 and 8 but
i would work where it is needed so i am waiting for coordinator to
assign me a sections or a bunch of manpages or to let me work freely on
every manpage in want.

Please go ahead with the translation. I would like to propose we create a Wiki page in wiki.debian.org to track assignments. Similarly as we did in the past with other large translation activities.

Does anyone want to go ahead and create it?

Best regards

Javier