Re: Traducción de páginas de manual

Hello Marcos,

Am Sa., 10. Okt. 2020 um 21:09 Uhr schrieb Marcos Fouces <marcos@debian.org>:

> Hi all!
>
> I already requested membership for manpages-l10n salsa team.

I can't see your request anywhere… Are you sure you did it? If you
have a Salsa Gitlab username, tell me, then I can do it vice versa by
inviting you.

> I assume that there is no need for me to work with po4a-gettextize and
> the likes in order to import existing translations as Mario is already
> doing this work.

Yes.

> I have interest in translate/review manpages of sections 1,5 and 8 but
> i would work where it is needed so i am waiting for coordinator to
> assign me a sections or a bunch of manpages or to let me work freely on
> every manpage in want.

I don't remember any intention by other translators to work on a
certain .po file; from my side, you can start with whatever you want.
Sections 4…8 are completely imported.

Best Regards,
Mario