Re: Traducción de páginas de manual

Le 14/10/2020 à 07:56, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino a écrit :
El sáb., 10 oct. 2020 21:10, Marcos Fouces <marcos@debian.org <mailto:marcos@debian.org>> escribió:

    I have interest in translate/review manpages of sections 1,5 and 8 but
    i would work where it is needed so i am waiting for coordinator to
    assign me a sections or a bunch of manpages or to let me work freely on
    every manpage in want.

Please go ahead with the translation. I would like to propose we create a Wiki page in wiki.debian.org <http://wiki.debian.org> to track assignments. Similarly as we did in the past with other large translation activities.

For your information, the French team uses https://l10n.debian.org/coordination/french/fr.by_translator.html

We send mails [RFR/ITT/LCFC] po4a://manpages-l10n/fr/FILE.po and have the update process in this file. The benefit is that it is automatic instead of a manual management.

Regards

Does anyone want to go ahead and create it?

Best regards

Javier