improving http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/README-trans

Hi,

I suggest adding the following part to
http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/README-trans
Then you should send a wishlist bug against the translated package with
po file attached using the <a href="http://bugs.debian.org";>BTS</a>.

Tools like <a href="http://packages.debian.org/kbabel";>kbabel</a> or <a
href="http://packages.debian.org/gtranslator";>gtranslator</a> can be a
great help to translators and are recommended. If you need any
assistance don't hesitate to contact your <a
href="http://lists.debian.org/i18n.html || specific mailing
list">language's translation team</a>.

I did not send a patch because my wording is probably "insufficient".

My background: I worked quite a lot with the DDTP and have been on
debian-l10n-german@lists.debian.org for a year now (from where I
somewhat know how it works). However, I did not translate po files so
far and did not the advice given sufficient especially regarding a
beginner would read it first time.

HTH and HAND,
Jens