Re: Status of manpages-fr -- help needed?

Bonjour,

envoi du fichier complet.

Amicalement,

jipege

Le 06/10/2019 à 13:10, Jean-Pierre Giraud a écrit :
> Bonjour,
>
> Le 06/10/2019 à 12:51, Mario Blättermann a écrit :
>> Hello Jean-Philippe,
>>
>>> […]
>>> I attach a gzip file to avoid the charset problems
>>>
>>> Regards
>> One of the translations is incomplete:
>>
>> #. TRANSLATORS: This disclaimer is the license declaration, added to each
>> #. translated man page. Make sure you use the correct mail address of the team
>> #. which is responsible for bug reports.
>> #: license.add:2
>> msgid ""
>> "This translation is free documentation; please refer to the GNU General "
>> "Public License version 3 or later regarding the conditions for copying and "
>> "distribution. There is no LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY.\n"
>> "\n"
>> "If you find a bug in the translation of this manual page, please write to "
>> "<LL@li.org>."
>> msgstr ""
>> "Cette traduction est une documentation libre ; veuillez vous reporter à la "
>> "GNU General Public License version 3 concernant les conditions de copie et "
>> "de distribution. Il n'y a aucune RESPONSABILITÉ LÉGALE."
>>
>> I'm missing the last sentence (If you find a bug…)
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Mario
> Voici une version avec la traduction de la dernière phrase et quelques
> suggestions. Je propose de remplacé manpage par page de manuel,
> traduction qui est couramment employée sur d.o.
>
> Amicalement,
>
> jipege

# French translation of the manpages-l10n scripts
# Copyright © of this file:
# This file is distributed under the same license as the manpages-l10n package.
# Jean-Philippe Mengual <jpmengual@debian.org>, 2019.
#
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: manpages-l10n\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2019-10-03 11:56+02:00\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2019-10-06 12:41+0200\n"
"Last-Translator: Jean-Philippe Mengual <jpmengual@debian.org>\n"
"Language-Team: French <debian-l10n-french@lists.debian.org>\n"
"Language: fr\n"
"Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=(n > 1);\n"

#. TRANSLATORS: Replace »English« with the name of your language. This line
#. becomes the first header line in *.po files.
#: po/create-new-translation.sh:50
msgid "# English translation of manpages"
msgstr "# Traduction en français des pages de manuel"

#. TRANSLATORS: Replace »LANGUAGE« with the name of your language and add the
#. address of the language team which is responsible for comments, proposals,
#. bug reports etc.
#: po/create-new-translation.sh:59
msgid "Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>"
msgstr "French <debian-l10n-french@lists.debian.org>"

#. TRANSLATORS: Replace »English« with the name of your language.
#. %d will be substituted by the translator name and his/her mail address.
#: po/generate-addendum.sh:42
msgid "The English translation of this man page has been created by %d."
msgstr "La traduction française de cette page de manuel a été créée par %d."

#. TRANSLATORS: Replace »English« with the name of your language.
#. %d and %s will be substituted by the translator names and his/her mail
#. addresses. This will be applied in case of two translators.
#: po/generate-addendum.sh:43
msgid "The English translation of this man page has been created by %d and %s."
msgstr ""
"La traduction française de cette page de manuel a été créée par %d et %s."

#. TRANSLATORS: Replace »English« with the name of your language.
#. %d and %s will be substituted by the translator names and his/her mail
#. addresses. This will be applied in case of three or more translators.
#: po/generate-addendum.sh:43
msgid ""
"The English translation of this man page has been created by %d, %s and %z."
msgstr ""
"La traduction française de cette page de manuel a été créée par %d, %s et %z."

#. TRANSLATORS: This is the section title for an addendum, which will be added
#. to each translated man page.
#: license.add:1
msgid "TRANSLATION"
msgstr "TRADUCTION"

#. TRANSLATORS: This disclaimer is the license declaration, added to each
#. translated man page. Make sure you use the correct mail address of the team
#. which is responsible for bug reports.
#: license.add:2
msgid ""
"This translation is free documentation; please refer to the GNU General "
"Public License version 3 or later regarding the conditions for copying and "
"distribution. There is no LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY.\n"
"\n"
"If you find a bug in the translation of this manual page, please write to "
"<LL@li.org>."
msgstr ""
"Cette traduction est une documentation libre ; veuillez vous reporter à la "
"GNU General Public License version 3 concernant les conditions de copie et "
"de distribution. Il n'y a aucune RESPONSABILITÃ? LÃ?GALE.\n"
"\n"
"Si vous découvrez un bogue dans la traduction de cette page de manuel, "
"veuillez envoyer un message à <debian-l10n-french@lists.debian.org>."

#. TRANSLATORS: Replace »English« with the name of your language.
#. This is the header line of the status pages.
#: public/generate-stats-page.sh:42
msgid "English translation of man pages"
msgstr "Traduction française des pages de manuel"

#: public/generate-stats-page.sh:46
msgid "List of incompletely translated files"
msgstr "Liste des fichiers dont la traduction n'est pas complète"

#: public/generate-stats-page.sh:65
msgid "List of untranslated files"
msgstr "Liste des fichiers non traduits"

#. TRANSLATORS: %s expands to a number.
#: public/generate-stats-page.sh:114
msgid "%s untranslated messages."
msgstr "%s messages non traduits."

#. TRANSLATORS:  %s expands to a number.
#: public/generate-stats-page.sh:164
msgid "%s file is incompletely translated"
msgid_plural "%s files are incompletely translated"
msgstr[0] "%s fichiers ne sont pas complètement traduits"
msgstr[1] "%s fichier n'est pas complètement traduit"

#. TRANSLATORS:  %s expands to a number.
#: public/generate-stats-page.sh:210
msgid "In total, %s files are incompletely translated"
msgstr "Au total, %s fichiers ne sont pas complètement traduits"