Re: lacie-uboot : Please review the description

Maxime Hadjinlian wrote:
>>  LaCie Network-Attached Storage products offer a U-Boot netconsole, which
>>  can be accessed using the tools provided in this package:
>>   * lacie-uboot-shell - a simple interactive client which can connect
>>     to the U-Boot netconsole using only a network cable;
>>   * lacie-nas-updater - a script to update the device's bootloader or
>>     firmware using lacie-uboot-shell (requires a TFTP server).
>
> What about "a device's" instead of "the device's" ?

Saying "a device" might invite the misinterpretation that it can be
used on *any* device - maybe you can use the NAS to distribute
firmware updates across a pool of workstations?

Saying "the device" implies that it's obvious what device we're
talking about; and the only candidate in view is the LaCie NAS product
that we were talking about accessing.

Saying "your device" might make it slightly easier for a reader to
follow the reference, but we often prefer to avoid talking about
"your" system if we conveniently can, on the principle that the
software also works on equipment that you don't strictly own.