Re: lacie-uboot : Please review the description

Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk):
>> Package: lacie-uboot
>> Architecture: all
>> Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
>> Recommends: sometfpd
>>  LaCie network storage products offer a U-Boot netconsole, which can
>>  be accessed using the tools provided in this package:
>>   * lacie-uboot-shell - a simple interactive client which can connect
>>     to the U-Boot netconsole using only a network cable;
>>   * lacie-nas-updater - a script to update your product bootloader
>>     or firmware using lacie-uboot-shell (requires a TFTP server).
>
> Only one comment: s/your/somethingelse ?

Yes, and now you draw my attention to it the phrase "your product
bootloader or firmware" is a bit odd anyway.  And perhaps there should
be an "inline expansion" of NAS somewhere in there.

 LaCie Network-Attached Storage products offer a U-Boot netconsole, which
 can be accessed using the tools provided in this package:
  * lacie-uboot-shell - a simple interactive client which can connect
    to the U-Boot netconsole using only a network cable;
  * lacie-nas-updater - a script to update the device's bootloader or
    firmware using lacie-uboot-shell (requires a TFTP server).