Re: lacie-uboot : Please review the description

Maxime Hadjinlian wrote:
[...]
>     LaCie newgen network storage products offer a U-Boot netconsole.

I've been looking for any sign of anyone else referring to LaCie
producing "newgen" products, and I don't see any.  In fact the top
google hit for "LaCie newgen" is comparing two different products, one
branded as "LaCie" and the other as "Newgen".  If the word is supposed
to mean just "up-to-date" then probably it should be left out, to
avoid confusion in five years time when lacie-uboot only works with
"oldgen" products...

>     This package provides a collection of tools to access this netconsole:
>         * lacie-uboot-shell - a simple way to connect and interact with
>           U-Boot netconsole using only a network cable.
>         * lacie-nas-updater - a script to update your product bootloader or firmware
>           using lacie-uboot-shell.
>           Requires a TFTP server.

Once it falls below three items you can't really call it a
"collection" of tools - I wouldn't normally bother making it a
bulleted list, either, but never mind.  Making the wording a bit less
repetitive and adjusting the indent, what I end up with is this
(presented as it would appear in the control file):

Package: lacie-uboot
Architecture: all
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
Recommends: sometfpd
 LaCie network storage products offer a U-Boot netconsole, which can
 be accessed using the tools provided in this package:
  * lacie-uboot-shell - a simple interactive client which can connect
    to the U-Boot netconsole using only a network cable;