lacie-uboot : Please review the description

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of packaging my first debian package, it will be
named lacie-uboot (if it's accepted of course) and the description I
wanted to add to the package was :

Description     : lacie u-boot netconsole shell

While filing the ITP (#692894), I was advised by Christian Perrier to
make my package description reviewed by you and so the reason for this
mail.

The purpose of the package is to help the user create an interactive
shell with the U-Boot netconsole of any LaCie product and so being
able to toy with its boot process.

I'm not really clear about the whole process so if I forgot anything
here, please ask.

Thanks