Re: [debian-knoppix] Ejecting CD and playing music?

Talking about small KNOPPIX like distribution,

I tested Flonix:
* http://linuxdocs.tuxfamily.org/flonix/index.php#en
on my USB key.

It was a complete failure since none of my laptop were able to boot on USB device... then a friend borrowed my key to transfert file to a PC he was setting-up. At reboot (he forgot to remove the key) we say the distribution running.

Give it a try, having your portable knoppix, smaller than a CD, is fun.

David GLAUDE

Achim Unger wrote:

Hallo Chaz,

you may try dsl,damnsmall-linux. It is fits on a card-CD (50MB). With
128 MB you could eject the CD and play some music with xmms. It is
dericed from the great knoppix-cd:-)

The URL:  http://www.damnsmalllinux.org

Bye,bye

Achim