Re: [debian-knoppix] Adjusting knoppix for use in school-environment

You may want to try FreeDuc from Ofset:
* http://www.ofset.org/freeduc-cd/index.html

It is very KNOPPIX and contain many education/kids oriented.
I tested it a few days ago and was impressed not by the KNOPPIX side (I have the same X issue as on my Tecra 8100 it stay stuck in 640x480 except if I manually tweek the XFree configuration), but by the education tools (tested in french).

David GLAUDE

Daniel Gall wrote:

My goal is to replace several windows (xp) clients in our school with a
pre-configured knoppix 3.3 (german version).

--
Don't let computer expert control election...
Endorse: http://www.free-project.org/resolution/