[debian-knoppix] documents/info about boot process

Hallo,

i want to remaster my Knoppix and to change/add a few boot scripts. But i saw that KNOPPIX is not using the default init.d structure from Debian, where all the scripts to start are stored in /etc/rcX.d (with X = [0-6]). There is only a K10Xsession-link to /etc/init.d/xsession. So my question is: From where does KNOPPIX start all the scripts at bootprocess?? Are these scripts are calles from a Configuration script from KNOPPIX or does all services start from Xsession??

I could not find sth. releated to it on the KNOPPIX Wiki Docs. So if andybody know a little bit about it, please let me know!

Much thanks for your help & greetings

Andreas