Re: Modules packaging policy - call for discussion

On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 09:30:02PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 06:42:23PM +0100, Max Vozeler wrote:
> >   2. The information about flavours used in udeb kernels is not
> >   available in linux-headers. For normal flavours waldi's build
>
> Sure it is, the whole linux-2.6/debian/arch, including config file
> sipplets and stuff is exported in one of the linux-headers packages,
> and Bastian is working on Makefile snipplets to automate its easy use
> in module packages.

Perhaps I don't understand correctly.

The flavours built for linux-2.6 are indeed listed in arch/ of the
linux-headers-$VERSION packages and these configs are useful and
working fine. But -di kernels on i386 for example only use the -486
flavour. Where could I find this information in linux-headers?

cheers,
Max