Re: Console corrupted during boot in 2.6.8, will it be included in Sarge?

Replying to the mail from
Francesco P. Lovergine" <frankie@debian.org> with cut an paste from the
debian-kernel mail-archives (I'm not subscribed, so I missed your reply)

Svante

Are you using radeonfb (even statically compiled)?
radeonfb is loaded but unused:
radeonfb               59112  0

Did you try vesa framebuffer?
veasfb is loaded but unused:
vesafb                  6656  0

Are your laptop a SXVGA one or not (i.e. capable of 1400x1050)?
Yse.
What's the output of fbset after initialization?

Did you try to switch back to console from X?
Nothing changes, still a black screen