Re: powerpc kernel-patch 2.6.6-5 in incoming since over a month !!!

Hi,

Sven Luther writes:

> i don't see how you are caring for anything
[...]
> No, no, no, you don't understand.
[...]
> you seem to make a fanatical issue out of it,
[...]
> i haven't heard yet one single valable reason

That about ends the discussion for me.  Stop whining, implement a
solution that works out of the box on your machine if you type
`apt-get install mkvmlinuz kernel-image-powerpc', and send me the
patches.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!