Re: Sarge TODO items

* Christoph Hellwig <hch@lst.de> [2004-06-03 12:43]:
> > Fine with me. So let's create an alitoh project for the kernel,
> > and a subversion repo. Anyone is already looking into this ?
>
> Ok, Martin?

I wanted to ask for a debian-kernel project but I see that Sven has
requested a kernel project which has been approved already.  I suggest
we use this.  Let's put Herbert's existing CVS tree into CVS there
(the Alioth admins can simply copy it there), and let's create a new
SVN tree for all new development.

Christoph, Al, Troy, can you go to http://alioth.debian.org and
request an account (it will be <foo>-guest); all Debian developers
have accounts already.  I suggest that wli is the project admin who
can add new members.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com