Re: kde menu: How to restore/manipulate?

On 2011-03-06 19:59, Brad Alexander wrote:
Okay, I got some feedback from the kde guys on irc. Apparently, the menu
system is several hundred files scattered all over the filesystem,
though user-specific settings are in ~/.local and ~/.config. The best
way to "fix" it is to use kmenuedit. In my case, this will probably be a
couple of hours of work...Apparently, even though the menus are "wrong,"
kde does not see them as "broken."

Pity it isn't just one text file, it will be much faster and easy-er to edit.

Goran Dobosevic
Hrvatski: www.dobosevic.com
 English: www.dobosevic.com/en/
Registered Linux User #503414