Re: kde menu: How to restore/manipulate?

On 2011-03-06 19:59, Brad Alexander wrote:
Okay, I got some feedback from the kde guys on irc. Apparently, the menu
system is several hundred files scattered all over the filesystem,
though user-specific settings are in ~/.local and ~/.config. The best
way to "fix" it is to use kmenuedit. In my case, this will probably be a
couple of hours of work...Apparently, even though the menus are "wrong,"
kde does not see them as "broken."

Thanks,
--b

Pity it isn't just one text file, it will be much faster and easy-er to edit.

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic