OT: tinyurl and security [Was: Re: KDE 3.4 conflics with Gnome 2.10]

Pierre Habouzit scripsit:
>> Is there any way of installing Konqueror alongside with Gnome
>> 2.10 without risking damaging gnome-menus?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/8qkvj

<OT>
just a thought: is there anything to make tinyurl.com more secure? I mean,
how do I know that this URL doesn't lead to some XXX site, which would
instll tons of porn, take over my computer and send an obscene message to
the pope Benedict XVI. in my name (of course, it wouldn't be that bad
because Konqueror and Linux wouldn't allow it to be so wild, but I hope you
get the idea)?
</OT>

Matěj

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

The ratio of literacy to illiteracy is a constant, but nowadays
the illiterates can read.
    -- Alberto Moravia