Re: KMail Suggests: (was Re: The KMail PGP/MIME problem solved: gnupg-agent in Debian)

* Hendrik Sattler [Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:02:10 +0100]:
> I am using the following construct:
> ------------ cat /etc/X11/Xsession.d/90local_gpg-agent --------------

  Note that gnupg-agent 1.9.15-5 now carries an 90gpg-agent file, which
  will start the agent if enabled by the user. Is similar to the one you
  post and others that have been around, but with some improvments (see

> You make a new entry in "use-gpg-agent" in /etc/X11/Xsession.options.
> The gnupg-agent maintainer did not like this solution, though :-/

  I think it's better to check the user configuration files on ~/.gnupg,
  rather than enable or disable its use for all users on the system.

Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621
Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best way to
predict the future is to invent it.
                -- Alan Kay