Re: KMail Suggests: (was Re: The KMail PGP/MIME problem solved: gnupg-agent in Debian)

On Monday 21 March 2005 17:45, André Wöbbeking wrote:
> Have a look in /usr/bin/startkde and search for env.

What's the best way to stop gpg-agent on logout from KDE?

In /usr/bin/startkde I see a reference to shutdown scripts, so I guess a
script in ~/.kde/shutdown should work (I currently start gpg-agent from a
script in ~/.kde/env).

But what should be in that script?
For ssh "ssh-agent -k" is suggested, but AFAICT no "-k" option is
available for gpg-agent.

Suggestions?

TIA,
Frans Pop