Re: kde 3.0.3, compiled for woody

On Thursday 22 August 2002 05:12, Ben Burton wrote:

[snip]

> If anyone's planning on building woody packages for koffice, as well as
> kdeedu, kdesdk, kdetoys, kdeaddons or kdeartwork, please be aware that
> you should be pulling from CVS BRANCH and not just using the source
> tarballs available at ftp.org.  The debian packaging for these modules
> is always kept up to date in CVS, but (certainly until kde3 hits sid)
> is often done after the source tarballs have been made.

While we are speacking about this, which is the correct cvs tag for
the other packages (kdelibs, kdebase and so on). I am pulling from
KDE_3_0_3_RELEASE and I noticed that the debian/changelog
reports a version number of 3.0.2, not 3.0.3. It will be updated
there or I must change to KDE_3_0_BRANCH to get the new KDE
3.03 sources for Debian ?

I am not complaining with Chris nor with Daniel, which I must only
THANKS for the work done, I am just very confused by KDE's
CVS tree.

Sorry if this is a faq, I suspect this.

Thanks, Paolo.

--
If Linux is not Unix then Windows are not Gates
                         Anonymous, XXI Century