Re: kde 3.0.3, compiled for woody

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002 01:30:13 +0200, Thomas Schoepf wrote:

>I've just finished to recompile KDE 3.0.3 for woody (no libs from
>testing or unstable), except kdesdk and kde-i18n. The latter seems to
>have no dependencies that would keep you from using the version for sid
>together with woody. Originally, I wanted them for my own machines, but
>in case there are no plans to officially build some debs for woody,
>maybe it would make sense to put "my" debs somewhere for download?

Oh yes please - much (virtual ?) beer (or beverage of choice) from me
to you if this can be done. Can people.d.o be used for this ?

>Oh, koffice is missing too...

Um, I think we'd really need some koffice debs too - KDE loses a huge
feature without Koffice.

Or can existing Koffice 1.1 compiled for KDE 2.2.2 run on top of KDE
3.0.3 ?

Cheers,
Nick Boyce
Bristol, UK
--
No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness. -- Aristotle