Re: kde 3.0.3, compiled for woody

Hi,

> in case there are no plans to officially build some debs for woody,
> maybe it would make sense to put "my" debs somewhere for download?

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! :)

Hope you have some webspace somewhere to upload.....

> Oh, koffice is missing too...

Hmm, I guess some people are very sad now ;->  I don't mind that koffice
is missing. I personally need KDE3 because of some really nice/needed
features (like the enhanced IMAP4-Support in Kmail)....

I also tried yesterday to compile KDE 3.0.3 under woody, but in
vain... I was too foolish just to build arts...

bla bla ba
dh_install
cp: cannot stat `debian/tmp/usr/lib/mcop/Arts/WavPlayObject.mcopclass'
bla bla bla

Bye
  Michael