Re: Kmail issue/problem

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002 05:05, Dan DeVries wrote:
> I think your right that I was relaying through them.  I didn't care for
> yahoo any more and so I got an account with linuxfreemail.com but when I

Please don't use linuxfreemail.  They spam the lists with stupid messages
about viruses.  People that stupid shouldn't be allowed to run mail servers.

If you send email to me or to a mailing list that I use which has >4 lines
of legalistic junk at the end then you are specifically authorizing me to do
whatever I wish with the message and all other messages from your domain, by
posting the message you agree that your long legalistic sig is void.