Re: Fwd: kde virus-like menu masher
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Fwd: kde virus-like menu masher
- From: Bob Underwood <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 08:35:21 -0400
- Message-id: <01100508352100.00682@pappyyokum>
- In-reply-to: <E15pN1F-0005z8-00@rutland>
- References: <01100420034802.01213@pappyyokum> <E15pN1F-0005z8-00@rutland>
On Friday 05 October 2001 00:55, August Logan Bear Jr. wrote:
> Actually, the menu problem isn't with kde. There's a bug in the menu
> information for Xterm (the Unicode version). As root, I modified the line
> of the name (placed it in quotes) and reran update-menus. Now all the
> Debian menus appear.
> Logan Bear
Thanks for the help. All my debian programs are now safely on the menu.
I don't know the significance, but when I ran update-menus, I received the
following message sed: -e expression #1, char 1: Unknown command: "-"
All seems in order though.
again, many thanks.