Re: Fwd: kde virus-like menu masher

Hi debian-kde!

On Fri, 05 Oct 2001, B . L . Jilek wrote:

> Hi August!
>
> On Fri, 05 Oct 2001, August Logan Bear Jr. wrote:
>

> > Actually, the menu problem isn't with kde.  There's a bug in the menu
> > information for Xterm (the Unicode version).  As root, I modified the line of
> > the name (placed it in quotes) and reran update-menus.  Now all the Debian
> > menus appear.
> >

> What file was this in?  I'm having the same problem on two
> computers.

Ok, I think I found the file.  But what exactly did you put in
quotes?

/usr/lib/menu/xterm

?package(xterm):\
 needs=x11\
 section=XShells\
 longtitle="Xterm: terminal emulator for X"\
 title=Xterm\
 command=xterm

I'm thinking -- title="Xterm"\    ??

Thanks for the help.

--
B. L. Jilek <bljilek@yahoo.com>    | Linux user: 163800
PGP: RSA-0x64183EA1 DSS-0x66FF0BC1 | ICQ: 83785391