Re: Java plugin advocacy

* Rick Lutowski

| (I have heard NS 4.x is 'dead', but it comprises about
| 20% of the browser market, and they keep releaseing new
| versions -- doesn't sound so dead to me!  But it remains
| stuck at 1.1 also.  Go figure).

I have no idea where your numbers are from, but my numbers (which
consist of about four million hits per month on a hardware related
news site) shows that Netscape is much smaller, something like 3-4%,
Mozilla is about the same size.  MSIE has ~80%, Opera har ~6-7% and
other browsers like lynx, konqueror and «other» has the rest.

</offtopic>

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-