Re: Java plugin advocacy

Browsers have been stuck at 1.1.4 for years because MS is legally constrained by Sun from implementing any Java spec past 1.1.4. Unfortunately, this of course suits MS to a T - they'd have had to have tried much harder to justify something with the scope of .NET if a modern J2SE-compliant JVM was installed on every Windows PC.