Re: Tomcat 4.0.1 in Debian?

Two quick observations...  Please correct me if I'm wrong...

If memory serves, the JSSE problem will solve itself at the release of JDK-1.4.
I recall reading that this package should be included as part of this java release.

Second, is the LDAP you are referring to the same as the libldap-java package already in Debian?

J.R. Westmoreland