Re: Mail clustering

Cherubini Enrico schrieb am Dienstag, 20. Maerz 2007 um 16:37:25 +0100:
> Ciao,
>  Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 04:27:36PM +0100, Marek Podmaka wrote:
>
> thanks for your reply.
>
> > First you should identify what is your bottleneck. Is it postfix? I
>
> the bottleneck is the hardware, a dual xeon 3.20GHz with 2GB of ram, that,
> is pretty high on load in the antivir/antispam server (of course).

Either your server handles a lot of mail or the bottleneck is somewhere
else, this hardware should be able to handle thousends of mails per
hour.

can you specify "pretty high on load"?
  - lack of memory?
  - lack of disk space?
  - disk i/o?
  - cpu load

--
Jörg Friedrich

There are only 10 types of people:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.