Re: Sudden increase in spam?

Hello Jesse,

  For example when use pipe mail to spamc from your .procmailrc, there
  is no place to store that email in case of failure.

  man spamc says this:
-t timeout
   Set the timeout for spamc-to-spamd communications (default: 600, 0
   disables). If spamd takes longer than this many seconds to reply to
   a message, spamc will abort the connection and treat this as a
   failure to connect; in other words the message will be returned
   unprocessed.

--
  bYE, Marki