Re: Sudden increase in spam?

also sprach John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> [2005.12.19.1541 +0100]:
> I use spamassassin on my servers, but over the past week or so,
> I've noticed a dramatic increase in spam.  Have any of the rest of
> you noticed this?  Any clues as to what's going on, or more
> importantly, how to block it?

I've noticed something similar. Check whether the spam that gets
through has the Spamassassin headers. Here, several spams get
through apparently without any treatment by SA, although all
incoming mail is fed to spamc. Maybe a bug?

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"no problem is so formidable
 that you can't just walk away from it."
                                                          -- c. schulz