Cyrus / Sieve

Hi,

I'm looking for some information about the cyrus email system.  Is cyrus worth
it?  Is it significantly more management overhead than a more typical
user/imap system?

Currently I am using postfix/courier-imap/mysql to manage all email and I'm
very happy with it, my customers can create their own email accounts and
manage their own aliases.

However, I'd like to make a more polished "product" and I'm wondering if cyrus
offers any significant advantages.  I've been hunting for a blow-by-blow
comparison of cyrus versus "standard" mail implementations but haven't found
much.

One feature I'd like to add to my system is server based email filtering for
clients, this way whether they use webmail or something like Outlook their
filtering policies could still apply.  Are there email clients that can
directly manipulated sieve scripts?

Any pointers to documentation and feedback from experienced cyrus admins
greatly appreciated!

Thanks
--
Fraser Campbell <fraser@wehave.net>                 http://www.wehave.net/